Off-Shore Agent
3000681
RCIC NUMBER
R 410607
Certified
ISO 9001
FREE ASSESSMENT

UK

UK Citizenship by Investment Program

Investors can immigrate to the UK through the Immigrant Investor Program, which has three tiers of investments, with those investing at a higher level being granted residency status (Stay for Settlement) more quickly. Applicants must invest at least 75% of their investment capital in the form of share capital, government bonds or loan capital in active and trading companies registered in the UK. The remaining 25% of your investment should be maintained either by depositing and maintaining the money in a UK-regulated financial institution or by purchasing assets.

To qualify for the program, investors must be able to maintain themselves and their dependents without having to get a job in the UK (other than self-employment or business) and make the UK your main residence, staying a minimum of six out of every twelve months in the country to maintain your visa status. Your investment options are laid out in the table below:

 

INVESTMENT OPTIONS

OPTION 1

FULL INVESTMENT:

£2 million

STAY FOR SETTLEMENT (ILR):

5 years

OPTION 2

FULL INVESTMENT:

£5 million

STAY FOR SETTLEMENT (ILR):

3 years

OPTION 3

FULL INVESTMENT:

£10 million

STAY FOR SETTLEMENT (ILR):

2 years

 

CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENTS

You are eligible to apply if you have lived in the UK for at least five years, provided you meet the following residency requirements:

      • You should not have been out of the country for longer then 90 days of the twelve months preceding your application. For the total five-year qualification period, you should not have been outside the UK for longer than 450 days.
      • You are of good moral character and should not have broken any immigration laws.
      • You can show that you have a good knowledge of UK culture as well as a basic command of English or other languages spoken in the UK, such as Scottish Gaelic or Welsh.

 

In addition to making a financial investment, applicants must also meet the following requirements:

      • Be able to maintain yourself and your dependents without taking a job in the UK (outside of self-employment or business);
      • Make the UK your main home. To maintain your visa status, you will need to live at least 6 out of 12 months in the country.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Benefits

  • Full rights to work and live in the UK.
  • Access to one of the world’s best public health care services for free.
  • The right to attend the country’s world class schools, universities and colleges.
  • The right to travel visa-free to 156 countries.

Qualifying Criteria

  • Have access to 200,000 pounds investment capital.
  • Be able to support yourself while staying in the UK.
  • Meet the minimum requirements for English proficiency.
Request a call back

Our Successful Stories Stats

The Largest Immigration Company in The Middle East Since 1997

0+
Skilled Immigration
0+
Business Migration
0+
Student Visa
0+
Visit Visa
info@globalmigrationservices.comRequest a call backAssessment FormCall us